23 May, 2012

cooking in a european apartment


As you can see, our kitchen situation is pretty limited here. I'm beginning to get a bit bored with it to be honest, but for the first two weeks it was a lot of fun to see how creative I could be. I don't have any recipes to share with you, but maybe the following pictures will spark some ideas. We had several meals that turned out to be quite good. They began with me pulling out the few ingredients that fit in our mini fridge and throwing something together, each step of the process inspiring the next without much foresight. Then we would sit down to eat, commenting: "hm, not bad..." (a few more bites)  "actually, it's pretty good..." (a few more bites) "Mmm, this is great!"




this recipe + carrots + garam masala

note: that's Turkey the country, not the bird, but I'm to lazy to re-edit the photo



this idea came from here. it's delicious

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a great time! :) I can't wait to hear all about it!! You'll have to help me figure out how to make that "Doner Kebab". It looks delicious!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...