Here are a few things that have helped me to do that in the last couple weeks, shared with the hope that they will help you notice more in your own day-to-day life:
- Looking up at the moon always fills me with a peaceful energy, admiring the recent "super moon" was an incredible moment.
- The way the light streams in my kitchen window in the morning.
- Biking to the farmer's market.
- Fireflies, which always remind me of summers at my grandparents' house.
- Making oatmeal pancakes before Ian left for Italy, and listening to Chelsea Morning. That song always helps me start the day.
- "I release all disappointment from my mental, emotional, physical and spiritual body, because I know that spirit guides me and love lives inside me." -India Arie